Saturday, May 5, 2012

Go Yellow Jackets


Sorry for the lack of blogging about cookies.  I haven't blogged because I haven't made any cookies lately.  Things have been very hectic and I have been bummed that I could not fit cookie baking into the schedule.  But I finally found some time this week.  Today is Natalie's last soccer game of the season, and it's our turn to take snacks.  So what better snack for the Yellow Jackets than a big soccer ball cookie and a bee cookie for each girl.

I had big plans to make more decorated cookies for a service project I do with my church, but I couldn't find that much time in my schedule.  So they'll have to settle for m & m cookies.  Oh, and we have a soccer party tonight.  I'm taking a cookie cake to that one.  So still lots of cookie baking going on, just not necessarily the fun, cute cookies I want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment