Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A New Recipe

I love the sugar cookies you can buy from the store...you know the ones...they are very soft and usually have pink icing on top with sprinkles.  They are my absolute favorite cookies.  I try not to buy them too often because I'll eat them and they are very high in calories.  But when it comes to cookies, sometimes you just have to endure the extra calories. 

I came across a recipe on Pinterest for cookies that should taste like the real deal you get at the store.  So I made them tonight.  I haven't tried them yet; you are supposed to let them sit for a while so the flavors can blend.  But I can say that the little bit of dough I tried was pretty tasty.  My youngest was helping with the sprinkles and she and I sampled the icing too, and we both loved it.  So hopefully that means the cookies will be awesome.  I can't wait!!! 

Here's my version, but I couldn't go with the standard pink because I like to be different sometimes.  So I went with purple icing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment