Monday, October 15, 2012

Another Cookie Night

Yep, that's right, I made cookies two nights in a row.  Why, you might be wondering.  Simply because I had leftover icing from yesterday's batch.  Normally I save it with the intention of making more cookies in the next day or so, but it never happens.  Well I was determined to make more this time, and I did it.  I made chocolate sugar cookies today.  I stuck with the Halloween theme because the icing was already colored to coordinate with those.  So here they are:

I made a few others; but these were the cutest from both batches of cookies.  And I'm really excited about the cookie in the middle.  I made it with my new cookie cutter from Karen's Cookies:  http://www.karenscookies.net/Karens-Cookies-Exclusives_c_112.html.  I used the large rectangular, although I bought one of each size.  (glad I did too, she sold out very quickly)

No comments:

Post a Comment