Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm Back

After a long hiatus, I'm back to cookie making.  We moved this summer, which didn't leave time or the place to make cookies.  Then I had to put my craft room back together so I could find all my hair bows for craft shows.  My last show was last week, so it's cookie making time!!!

I had helpers both with mixing/baking and with the icing.  Sadly, I'm a little rusty and the girls weren't much better, but we enjoyed bonding while we created.












While making these, I realized that I first started making cookies this time last year.  Unfortunately, they didn't turn out so well.  Oddly enough, I didn't give it.  The mess actually encouraged me to find a better recipe and to learn how to decorate them.  I've definitely come a long way in a year, and still have a very long way to go.  But the best part is that I get to eat cookies while I learn.
(I was going to post pictures of my cookies from last year, but they were so bad, I don't think I even took any).

No comments:

Post a Comment