Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wrong Name?

I think I may have chosen the wrong name for my blog.  Instead of My Cookie Addiction, I think I should have chosen My Baking Addiction.  I've always loved baking, and just got into decorating cookies recently.  That's not to say that I haven't always baked cookies, just not iced ones.  I like the name though, so it will stay the same, but don't be surprised to see things other than cookies.

So on that note, I made some cupcakes last night.  I've been looking at this recipe for a few weeks now, wanting to try it.  They looked so delicious, but we were going out of town for Spring Break and I didn't think they'd travel well (besides, I was already taking sugar cookies and Oreo Truffles with us).  I feel a little guilty that it's a box mix prepared according to the directions, followed with a tub of icing.  But you put some of the icing inside the cupcake, ice the cupcake, and top it off with mini chocolate chips....HEAVEN!!  Here's a picture of the cupcakes.  Sorry I didn't show you the inside, but just imagine yummy frosting inside too....kind of like a Hostess cupcake...Yum!!



No comments:

Post a Comment